Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to make. the taste will keep you coming back for more.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 lb broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 hot baked potatoes
- Heat oil and cook chicken till done.
- Add broccoli, water chestnuts, ginger, and garlic powder (cook for 2 minutes).
- Stir in onion soup mix, blended with water and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil, and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half and spoon on chicken mixture.