A quick, hot main dish or a cold summer salad...you decide. Either way its on the table in 15 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet.
- 3Add broccoli and garlic; cook.
- 44 minutes.
- 5Stir in chicken; cook 4 minutes or until chicken is hot.
- 6Stir in lemon juice,seasonings, tomatoes and pasta; toss well.
- 7Top with cheese.
- 8Serve immediately or chill and serve as a salad.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Broccoli Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 179.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 24.1 g