Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple 3 ingredient pasta salad with a tangy Gorgonzola dressing. Perfect for summer meals. You can cook the pasta in the water you used for the broccoli so there is only one pan to wash.
- 6 ounces broccoli florets, divided into small sprigs
- 2 cups farfalle pasta
- 2 cooked boneless chicken breasts, cut in bite sized pieces
- 3 1⁄2 ounces gorgonzola, mashed with a fork
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh sage
- salt and pepper
- Cook broccoli in a large pot of boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
- Remove to a colander using a slotted spoon, rinse with cold water, drain and dry on paper towels.
- Bring the cooking water back to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions, drain in a colander and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed cheese, vinegar, oil, and sage, season with salt and pepper.
- Add pasta, chicken and broccoli, toss to combine.