A simple 3 ingredient pasta salad with a tangy Gorgonzola dressing. Perfect for summer meals. You can cook the pasta in the water you used for the broccoli so there is only one pan to wash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces broccoli florets, divided into small sprigs
- 2 cups farfalle pasta
- 2 cooked boneless chicken breasts, cut in bite sized pieces
- 3 1/2 ounces gorgonzola, mashed with a fork
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2-1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh sage
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook broccoli in a large pot of boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
- 2Remove to a colander using a slotted spoon, rinse with cold water, drain and dry on paper towels.
- 3Bring the cooking water back to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions, drain in a colander and rinse with cold water.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed cheese, vinegar, oil, and sage, season with salt and pepper.
- 5Add pasta, chicken and broccoli, toss to combine.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Broccoli Salad with Gorgonzola Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.5
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 406.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar