Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A lovely change for your chicken salad. If you have no broccoli experiment with you choice of cooked vegetable. Leave your vegetables on the crispy side for this salad.Cooking time is chilling time.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup cooked broccoli
- 1 small tomatoes, cut in wedges (optional)
- Whisk together Mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, sour cream and seasoning.
- Fold in chicken, onions,celery, sunflower seeds and raisins.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Stir in broccoli.
- Spoon into bowl that is lined with the chopped lettuce.
- Decorate with tomato wedges.
- Tip: Make sure your broccoli is left a bit cunchy(do not overcook).