Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a great tasting, easy make ahead meal.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated four cheese sauce or 1 (10 ounce) container alfredo sauce
- 1 lb frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 8 flour tortillas (7 or 8 inch)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray 13X9 inch (3 qt) baking dish.
- In lge bowl combine chicken, 1 cup of the cheese, cheese sauce and broccoli; mix well.
- Spoon generous 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla; roll up, enclosing filling.
- Place in coated baking dish; cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes; remove foil, sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake an additional 3 minutes to melt cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
We really enjoyed these Roll Ups, Pat. Quick and easy to prepare and tasted wonderful. I always have pre-cooked chicken in the freezer so all I had to do is thaw and cube the chicken. I followed your instructions exactly using the alfredo sauce. Can't wait to make these again for friends. Thanks again, Boca Pat.