Top Review by lureal
I too was looking for this recipe! Four cups of rice proved too much for me because I love the light sauce and would like a little more for the rice. I think next time (which I'm adding this to my recipes for sure!) I might try just two cups of rice. The sauce is awesome. I boiled the chicken first and shred it. And will add even more curry. This is wonderful Sage. Thank you so Much!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups broccoli, cut in florets cooked
- 3⁄4 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon rice in a casserole.
- Add chopped chicken.
- Add cooked broccoli.
- Mix together soup,mayonnaise,milk and curry powder and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Pour on casserole.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place in preheated 325°F oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Save remaining soup for another use or double the ingredients and make this for 4.