1/1 Photo of Chicken and Broccoli Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
Quiche equals yum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Sprinkle shredded cheese, onion and broccoli and chicken filling evenly over bottomof pie crust.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk half and half, eggs, flour, and seasonings until smooth.
- 4Pour enough of the egg mixture in the pie crust to come within 1/2 inch of the top.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake for an additional 30 to 40 minutes longer, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Let stand 10 minutes, cut and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Broccoli Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.8
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 164.2 mg
- Sodium 566.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 16.1 g