Recipe by Lucky.Wife
I love easy to make casseroles. Makes the weeknight dinner planning a whole lot easier. This recipe is also easy on the wallet too!!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut up chicken
- 2⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup biscuit mix
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 10x1 1/2 inch pie plate.
- Rinse broccoli under cold water to thaw.
- Mix broccoli, 2 cups of cheese, chicken and onions in pie plate.
- Beat milk, eggs, biscuit mix, salt and pepper till smooth. Pour in pie plate.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese. Bake 1-2 minutes longer till cheese melts. Cool 5 minutes.