1/1 Photo of Chicken and Broccoli Pesto Pasta Toss
So quick and easy.. feel free to use different veggies. Zucchini, bell peppers, spinach, eggplant...whatever you have. Great way to use up leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups uncooked spiral shaped pasta (I like tri color)
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked crisp-tender and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup basil leaves, lightly packed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted (can sub with finely chopped walnuts)
- 1Cook pasta according to directions, drain and cool.
- 2Combine pasta, chicken, broccoli and mozzarella.
- 3Blend basil and garlic in blender or food processor until finely chopped.
- 4Add mayo, lemon juice and salt.
- 5Process to combine thoroughly.
- 6Stir in Parmesan.
- 7Mix with pasta.
- 8Fold in nuts.
- 9Best served room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Broccoli Pesto Pasta Toss
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 403.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: