Recipe by little_wing
So quick and easy.. feel free to use different veggies. Zucchini, bell peppers, spinach, eggplant...whatever you have. Great way to use up leftovers.
- 2 cups uncooked spiral shaped pasta (I like tri color)
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked crisp-tender and cooled
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2⁄3 cup basil leaves, lightly packed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted (can sub with finely chopped walnuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and cool.
- Combine pasta, chicken, broccoli and mozzarella.
- Blend basil and garlic in blender or food processor until finely chopped.
- Add mayo, lemon juice and salt.
- Process to combine thoroughly.
- Stir in Parmesan.
- Mix with pasta.
- Fold in nuts.
- Best served room temperature.