- 1 lb linguine
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, diced
- 2 -3 heads broccoli, chopped
- 4 medium sized mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in olive oil in a medium sized pan with raised sides.
- Add broccoli, garlic, chicken broth, and crushed pepper.
- Cover until broccoli becomes soft.
- Add sliced mushrooms, cover again.
- After mushrooms cook turn off heat and add cooked Linguini.
- Mix together and let sit for 5-10 minutes.