Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken and Pasta dish
- 1 lb linguine
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, diced
- 2 -3 heads broccoli, chopped
- 4 medium sized mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Cook chicken in olive oil in a medium sized pan with raised sides.
- Add broccoli, garlic, chicken broth, and crushed pepper.
- Cover until broccoli becomes soft.
- Add sliced mushrooms, cover again.
- After mushrooms cook turn off heat and add cooked Linguini.
- Mix together and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
The recipe was a bit bland; it could use more seasoning. However, this is a very flexible recipe and easy to make! Good for starters!
Followed this recipe with 2 exceptions ~ I used just a rounded teaspoon of red pepper flakes, & I added the mushrooms when I added the cooked linguine, & I still came up with an OUTSTANDING PASTA DISH! A worthy, keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]