This good and easy recipe is from the back of my PA Dutch noodle bag and I was tired of holding onto the bag for the recipe!
My Private Note
1 cup s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces homestyle egg noodles, dry (or extra-wide noodles)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules (or 2 cubes)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1In a large pot, cook noodles as directed, adding broccoli to water during last 4 minutes of cook time.
- 2Drain noodles and broccoli.
- 3Coat large skillet with cooking spray.
- 4Over med-high heat, cook and stir chicken 5 minutes or until browned.
- 5In a small bowl, combine water, mustard, flour, lemon juice and bouillon; mix well.
- 6Add to skillet; cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- 7Stir in sour cream, noodles and broccoli; heat through, do not boil!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Broccoli Noodles Dijon
Serving Size: 1 (1318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 183.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 12.3 g