Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chicken, broccoli, and a cheesy gravy. Who can resist it?
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half or 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen broccoli stems, cooked
- For sauce, combine first 4 ingredients in saucepan.
- Heat over low heat until hot and cheeses are melted, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, flatten chicken breasts slightly; saute in butter until golden brown and cooked, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Arrange chicken and broccoli on serving plate and spoon sauce over all.
Yummy!!!!! we had this for supper last night and it was great!!!! Very tasty, easy to put together and other than the jar of gravy made with stuff from my pantry! I served the broccoli and sauce over rice, wow-whatta sauce-rich and smooth! Thank you for posting this!