Recipe by MightyStickFigure
The fresh broccoli in this low calorie, stove-top dish is rich in vitamins A and C.
Top Review by *Parsley*
We really enjoyed this. It seems like a lot of mustard, but it's not too strong....just great flavor. My 2-year old devoured the broccoli before he ate the chicken! I used low-sodium soy sauce and added a little brown sugar. Thanx for posting; I'll make this again.
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄3 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chicken broth and soy sauce; set aside.
- Cook and stir broccoli and garlic in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until tender-crisp.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add broth mixture; mix well.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add mustard; mix well.
- Return broccoli mixture to skillet; mix lightly.
- Cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.