Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I didn't include the time it takes to cook the chicken in the recipe.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli, cooked according to pkg directions
- 1⁄4 package Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄8 cup butter or 1⁄8 cup margarine
- 1 can cream of chicken soup or 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 whole cooked chicken, boned and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup crushed crackers or 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken, cheese, butter, soup and broccoli in a large saucepan.
- Heat just to a boil.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with bread crumbs or crushed Ritz-type crackers.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.