Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy casserole to make on a week night. Only takes about 45 minutes total for preparation and cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- Arrange cooked broccoli in casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken meat, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings (I used garlic salt and pepper).
- Spread mixture on top of the cooked broccoli.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Sprinkle top with croutons.
- Spray with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.