Recipe by Newmomma82707
Easy casserole to make on a week night. Only takes about 45 minutes total for preparation and cooking.
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen broccoli, cooked
- 4 (5 ounce) cans white chicken meat
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash spices (I used garlic salt and pepper)
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crouton, crushed
- cooking spray (butter flavored()
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- Arrange cooked broccoli in casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken meat, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings (I used garlic salt and pepper).
- Spread mixture on top of the cooked broccoli.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Sprinkle top with croutons.
- Spray with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.