Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
You will just love this dish. So good and so quick to put together and simply delicious. Rice as a side goes very well I have even used the frozen mixed vegetables instead of broccoli. Excellent!
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, partially cooked
- parmesan cheese
- Combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and broccoli.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes.
I used fresh broccoli and just added it raw. Turned out perfect. I had everything else on hand, yippeee. Very good and satisfied everyone here. Thanks for a simple keeper.
I used frozen, corn, broccoli,red pepper. For the cheese I used Mozzarella/Parmesan. Are you using grated or fresh Parmesan? My fresh became brittle. We enjoyed.
This casserole is just really good! It's super-easy to mix together, bake, and serve. I cut back and used 3 breasts and 1/2 a package of frozen broccoli as there are only two of us here and we had plenty! Thanks for posting a true comfort food. We enjoyed every bite! Laudee C.