Recipe by snowpumpkin
My mother invented this (or so she says) and it's been a hit ever since. Great to make for someone who isn't feeling well, or as a dish to leave w/ someone (I generally make it for friends who just had babies)
- 3 cups instant rice
- 2 cups chopped broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 3 -4 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups prepared stuffing (Stove Top works great)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I prefer swiss)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9" x 13" pan w/ the rice.
- On top of the rice spread out the broccoli.
- Mix the chicken with the soup mix, the milk and the mayo and any spices you like. Layer on top of the broccoli.
- Top w/ the prepared stuffing and then the cheese.
- Bakeat 350* for 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.