Recipe by Mamawolfe
My Mom has made this for years and now I do. Great served with baked potatoe or seasoned rice. Can br made up and frozen for up to 3 months.
Top Review by MMMTMommy
I used to love this casserole when I was a kid! I just started making it again for my family and everyone of them loves it and they are very picky! I did almost triple the broccoli this last time and I liked it a lot more actually. The flavor of the sauce complements the broccoli perfectly!
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, cubed
- 453.59 g package frozen broccoli
- 396.89 g can cream of chicken soup or 396.89 g can cream of mushroom soup or 396.89 g can cream of broccoli soup
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 473.18 ml breadcrumbs
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13x9 pan layer chicken and brocolli.
- Mix together soup, mayo, lemon juice and seasonings. Spoon over top.
- Mix margarine and bread crumbs. Top casserole.
- Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Can add 2 C cheddar cheese.