Prep 45 mins
Cook 35 mins
Here is something very easy to make for those hetic days.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 1 cup Minute brown rice
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup Cheez Whiz
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, minute rice, chicken, soups, water chestnuts and cheez whiz.
- Saute the celery and onions in the butter until soft.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with a
- nonstick coating.
- Add the sautéed veggies to the mixture in the bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Bake uncovered 30 minutes in a
- 325-degree oven.
- Place onion rings on top and bake another 5 minutes.