Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Shredded chicken breast mixed with broccoli, cheese, green pepper and mayonnaise wrapped in a a crescent roll
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon dill (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 16 crescent rolls, store bought
- 1. Mix all of ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2. On a large cookie sheet spread out rolls.
- 3. Spread chicken mixture down the center, cut edges in strips and braid over the top.
- 4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown.