Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was a recipe that a lady would always bring to the office pot luck parties. I just had to ask for the recipe and make this for my husband often.
- 12 ounces chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place in a large bowl, chopped chicken, broccoli, red pepper, garlic and mayonnaise.
- Mix well.
- Roll out crescent roll dough (do not separate) into rectangle, place mixture into dough, fold dough across to meet center and fold ends.
- Repeat for second cresent dough.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 25-28 minutes until golden brown.