Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love Alfredo pasta and this is the hubby and my favorite combination of ingredients.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese (grated)
- 16 ounces cavatappi pasta
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb fresh broccoli (only use florets)
- Cook Chicken (Coat chicken breasts in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Bake in foil lined pan at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes-- until done).
- Cube cooked chicken.
- Cook cavatappi according to box instructions.
- Cook Broccoli (Boil water in separate medium sauce pan. Lightly salt water. Place broccoli florets in boiling water for approximately 1 1/2- 2 minutes-- until crisp and brighter green).
- While draining cavatappi --stir in garlic, heavy whipping cream, flour, and Parmesan.
- As Parmesan starts to melt, stir in cavatappi, chicken, and broccoli.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with additional Parmesan.