Cook1 hr 35 mins
A lasagna twist on a Fetuccini Classic
Make and share this Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Lasagne recipe from Food.com.
- In large baking pan, lay down 1 layer of Noodles.
- Cover in 1 jar Alfredo sauce, Chunked chicken, and Broccoli.
- Cover in another layer of noodles.
- In mixing bowl, mix Ricotta, Egg, Chopped Basil, and Romano Cheese.
- Spread over noodles.
- Add another layer of noodles.
- top with 2nd jar of alfredo.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- uncover and Top with sliced mozzerella.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 20 mintues.