- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chunked
- 3⁄4 lb lasagna noodle
- 2 (12 ounce) jars alfredo sauce
- 16 ounces fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bag broccoli florets
- 12 ounces chopped basil
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup romano cheese
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- In large baking pan, lay down 1 layer of Noodles.
- Cover in 1 jar Alfredo sauce, Chunked chicken, and Broccoli.
- Cover in another layer of noodles.
- In mixing bowl, mix Ricotta, Egg, Chopped Basil, and Romano Cheese.
- Spread over noodles.
- Add another layer of noodles.
- top with 2nd jar of alfredo.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- uncover and Top with sliced mozzerella.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 20 mintues.