Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Casserole
- Cook pasta per package. Drain & place into large mixing bowl.
- On Medium-High heat, warm up olive oil in skillet. Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Cook 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cut broccoli into bite sized pieces, place in microwave safe bowl, add 2 tablespoons water, cover with plastic wrap. Microwave 4 minutes, stir & microwave an additional 4 minutes or until it reaches your desired crunchiness.
- Place the chicken, broccoli, alfredo sauce, 1 3/4 cups of cheese & spices into the bowl with the pasta. Mix together.
- Spray a 9" x 13" pan with cooking spray & dump the pasta/chicken mixture inside.
- In a small bow mix the bread crumbs, melted butter & remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted & the edges are bubbling.