Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe on pinterest. Easy to make. Nothing not to like!
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked pasta (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, & pepper to taste
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook pasta per package. Drain & place into large mixing bowl.
- On Medium-High heat, warm up olive oil in skillet. Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Cook 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cut broccoli into bite sized pieces, place in microwave safe bowl, add 2 tablespoons water, cover with plastic wrap. Microwave 4 minutes, stir & microwave an additional 4 minutes or until it reaches your desired crunchiness.
- Place the chicken, broccoli, alfredo sauce, 1 3/4 cups of cheese & spices into the bowl with the pasta. Mix together.
- Spray a 9" x 13" pan with cooking spray & dump the pasta/chicken mixture inside.
- In a small bow mix the bread crumbs, melted butter & remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted & the edges are bubbling.
What is the oven temp?
DH really enjoyed this one. It would be okay not doing the final step in the oven since everything is already cooked, but then you would miss the yummy topping.