Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick, easy and delicious!!
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) cancan condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- .Prepare linguine according to package directions. Add broccoli during last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain linguine and broccoli well.
- Heat butter in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook well until browned, stirring often.
- Stir soup, milk, cheese, black pepper, and linguine mixture into skillet. Cook until mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.