Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is very good. I got it from a magazine a long time ago.
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, and cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions. Add broccoli for last 4 minutes cooking time. Drain.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat butter. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper and fettuccine mixture and cook through, stirring.
This was okay for a quick fix but on the bland side - Couple days later I added some leftover grilled spicy chicken and balsamic asparagus and loved it.
I made this for dinner last night and my family loved it. I will make this again. This is a type of recipe my husband and I call fast food. Quick and easy to make and really yummy. No changes just perfect as is.