This sounds delish, I haven't tried yet, but I intend on it!
Make and share this Chicken and Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick skillet with non-fat cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken tenders and cook until chicken is no longer pink and is cooked through; remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Lightly respray skillet, saute onions until soft and transparent, about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in chicken broth and cream cheese; heat over medium-high heat until mixture almost comes to a boil and thickens.
- Add chicken, broccoli, and pepper to skillet; cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Toss with fettuccine and serve immediately.