1/1 Photo of Chicken and Broccoli
This sounds delish, I haven't tried yet, but I intend on it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare fettuccine according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- 2Lightly spray a large non-stick skillet with non-fat cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- 3Add chicken tenders and cook until chicken is no longer pink and is cooked through; remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- 4Lightly respray skillet, saute onions until soft and transparent, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add mushrooms and continue cooking until mushrooms are tender.
- 6Stir in chicken broth and cream cheese; heat over medium-high heat until mixture almost comes to a boil and thickens.
- 7Add chicken, broccoli, and pepper to skillet; cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 8Toss with fettuccine and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.6 mg
- Sodium 520.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 44.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese