Recipe by dojemi
mmm, mmm, mmm! I have also made this recipe omitting the broccoil and adding snap peas.
Top Review by Abbs <3
I really enjoyed this, and my boyfriend enjoyed it also. I used a litle bit more red pepper flakes so it had a nice kick...and apparently was out of parm so I used mozz. It was still delicious, though!
- 3 packages chicken tenders (cut 1" long)
- 10 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lb ziti pasta, cooked el dante'
- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli, cut into florets
- salt and pepper
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute' chicken pieces in oil (other than oil called for in recipe).
- Saute' garlic in olive oil.
- Add chicken pieces to garlic and oil.
- Add pepper flakes and lemon juice.
- Add broccoli and stir to mix well.
- Add cooked Ziti and turn to coat well.
- Mix in 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and turn to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper, be generous.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.