mmm, mmm, mmm! I have also made this recipe omitting the broccoil and adding snap peas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute' chicken pieces in oil (other than oil called for in recipe).
- 2Saute' garlic in olive oil.
- 3Add chicken pieces to garlic and oil.
- 4Add pepper flakes and lemon juice.
- 5Add broccoli and stir to mix well.
- 6Add cooked Ziti and turn to coat well.
- 7Mix in 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and turn to coat.
- 8Season with salt and pepper, be generous.
- 9Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.1
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 159.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: