Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
mmm, mmm, mmm! I have also made this recipe omitting the broccoil and adding snap peas.
- 3 packages chicken tenders (cut 1" long)
- 10 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lb ziti pasta, cooked el dante'
- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli, cut into florets
- salt and pepper
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Saute' chicken pieces in oil (other than oil called for in recipe).
- Saute' garlic in olive oil.
- Add chicken pieces to garlic and oil.
- Add pepper flakes and lemon juice.
- Add broccoli and stir to mix well.
- Add cooked Ziti and turn to coat well.
- Mix in 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and turn to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper, be generous.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
I really enjoyed this, and my boyfriend enjoyed it also. I used a litle bit more red pepper flakes so it had a nice kick...and apparently was out of parm so I used mozz. It was still delicious, though!
Pretty good -- this is a nice, basic dish that has a good flavor. I did add extra parmesan and lemon juice for a little added piquancy.
Very good!! There is a restaurant in Worcester, Massachusetts called "Peppercorn's" that makes THE BEST Chicken and Broccoli... this recipe has the same ingredients, so I was dying to try it. Unfortunately it didn't come out exactly like Peppercorn's but I guess I just need to fiddle with the recipe. However, this is still EXCELLENT and definitely worth a try.