Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is from a cookbook our parish published several years ago. It is my daughter's favorite meal. It can be made ahead of time, refrigerated, then baked when you're ready for dinner.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) soup can milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Place layer of broccoli in 9x13" pan.
- Cover with chicken.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 45-50 minute.