- 473.18 ml chopped chopped skinless boneless rotisserie chicken breasts
- 473.18 ml red seedless grapes, halved
- 236.59 ml shredded carrot
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced red onion
- 283.49 g packageshredded cabbage
- 59.14 ml rice vinegar
- 59.14 ml reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 59.14 ml thawed orange juice concentrate
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 44.37 ml crumbled blue cheese
- 29.58 ml coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare salad, place the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss gently to combine.
- To prepare dressing, combine vinegar, broth, juice concentrate, oil, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and walnuts, and toss gently to combine.