- 2 cups chopped chopped skinless boneless rotisserie chicken breasts
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (10 ounce) packageshredded cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare salad, place the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss gently to combine.
- To prepare dressing, combine vinegar, broth, juice concentrate, oil, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and walnuts, and toss gently to combine.