Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is easy, quick and delicious. Perfect for a light supper, or for one of those nights when you are too tired from work to put much effort into making a big dinner.
- 3 -4 heads little gem lettuce or 1 head romaine lettuce, roughly torn
- 1 medium ready cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 (142 ml) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 50 g crumbled Stilton cheese or 50 g Roquefort cheese or 50 g dolcelatte cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crouton (about or to your own taste)
- Divide the little gems or romaine among four plates.
- Strip the meat from the chicken, keeping it fairly chunky and discarding the skin.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the lettuce.
- whisk together the oil and wine vinegar with some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the soured cream and mayonnaise, then mix in the cheese.
- Drizzle over the chicken and lettuce and top with croutons.