- 3 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 5 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (15 ounce) jars salsa, any kind
- 1 (12 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in oil till soft.
- Add spices and stir for a few minutes.
- put in crockpot.
- Add all other ingredients except cream cheese to crockpot including frozen chicken breasts.
- Cook on Hi for 4 hours.
- Stir in room temperature cream cheese before serving over rice.