1/1 Photo of Chicken and Black Bean Taquitos With Adobo Sour Cream (3 Ww Poi
I saw this on a diet recipe and thought it looked interesting. I will make this soon but thought i would share it first with all you ww junkies!lol. 3 ww points per taquito and 2 1/2 teaspoons of dip. the cooking times were not included so this is just a guess and does not include the freezing time. UPDATE:1-9-09 We made these last night and they are really good! THey have a nice flavor. next time i might spray them with some cooking spray before cooking to give them a even cook other than that they were great! The sauce was good but i wasnt in love with it. hubby loved the sauce and said it had a nice smokey flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb diced diced boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup preshredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, undrained
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- cooking spray
Adobo Sour Cream
- 1To prepare taquitos, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, and sauté 5 minutes or until done. Place chicken in a food processor. Add cheese, beans, and green chiles; pulse 15 times or until beans are coarsely chopped.
- 2Spoon about 3 tablespoons chicken mixture across the lower third of each tortilla; roll up. Cut each tortilla in half; secure with wooden picks. Place taquitos in a large zip-top plastic bag; freeze up to 3 months.
- 3Preheat oven to 400º.
- 4Place frozen taquitos on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes; turn taquitos, and coat with cooking spray. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden.
- 5To prepare adobo sour cream, combine sour cream, cilantro, and chipotle chile. Stir well.
- 6Yield: 20 servings (serving size: 1 taquito and about 2 1/2 teaspoons dip).
- 7CALORIES 125 FAT 4.1g FIBER 1.1g.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Black Bean Taquitos With Adobo Sour Cream (3 Ww Poi
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 355.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo