Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
7 REGULAR points per serving
Make and share this Chicken and Black Bean Tacos - Weight Watchers Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Crumple two large sheets of aluminum foil into two 4-inch high, 12-inch-long rectangles and place on the baking sheet.
- Drape the tortillas over the foil to form taco shells.
- Bake until golden, about 8 minutes.
- Let cool over the foil about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown the chicken in a nonstick skillet.
- Stir in the black beans and salsa and heat to serving temperature.
- Fill the taco shells with the chicken mixture, then top the tacos with the tomatoes, lettuce, scallions, cheese and sour cream.
- Serve immediately.