Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
7 REGULAR points per serving
- 4 (6 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Crumple two large sheets of aluminum foil into two 4-inch high, 12-inch-long rectangles and place on the baking sheet.
- Drape the tortillas over the foil to form taco shells.
- Bake until golden, about 8 minutes.
- Let cool over the foil about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown the chicken in a nonstick skillet.
- Stir in the black beans and salsa and heat to serving temperature.
- Fill the taco shells with the chicken mixture, then top the tacos with the tomatoes, lettuce, scallions, cheese and sour cream.
- Serve immediately.