Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Summer salad recipe from Redbook magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch cubes (3 cups)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ears corn, cooked and cut from cob
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 2 heads bibb lettuce, separated into leaves
- stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, cumin, ground red pepper, and salt in a large bowl; gently stir in chicken, beans corn, bell pepper,and onion.
- divide lettuce evenly among four plates and top with chicken salad.
I LOVE this salad! One of my go-to recipes. Thanks for sharing!!
We loved this recipe and it was so easy to make. I used frozen corn and omitted the cilantro, but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. I served it as a main dish with cheese bread and jalapeno poppers on the side. Thanks!
Yummy, yummy, yummy! My little one and I had this for dinner and loved it. I halved the ingredients except I used one chicken breast and an entire can of kidney beans. I didn't use lime zest and used frozen corn. A really tasty and very easy recipe. Thank you so much!