Recipe by morgainegeiser
I recently attended a lowfat, high fiber cooking class at the hospital and this was one of the wonderful recipes we made.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2⁄3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 12 (8 inch) tortillas
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except tortillas and spray.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of filling on half of each tortilla and fold in half.
- Spray both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray.
- Place on a non-stick skillet and brown on each side until filling is heated or bake on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees.