Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a great party dish.
- 2 (16 ounce) jarsmild picante sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1⁄3 cups French's French fried onions, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 15x10-inch jelly-roll baking pan.
- Combine picante sauce, cilantro, chili powder and cumin in large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Combine 1-1/2 cups sauce mixture, chicken, beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions in medium bowl.
- Spoon a scant 1/2 cup filling over bottom third of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas enclosing filling and arrange, seam-side down, in a single layer in bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Spoon remaining sauce evenly over tortillas.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup onions and cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are golden. Serve immediately.