Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
My own creation. Easy and delicious chili.
- 2 lbs chicken, boneless and skinless
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 12 ounces beer, I use Rolling Rock
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes, with zesty jalapenos
- 10 ounces Rotel diced tomatoes, extra hot
- 58 ounces black beans, canned
- Cut up all ingredients and place in a crockpot.
- Cook for about 8 hrs on low.