- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl combine ingredients and stir. Transfer to 9x13 baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake the dish, covered, at 325 degrees for 2 hours.
- Alternatively you may cook in crockpot on low for 5-6 hours.
- Or cook in stockpot by simmering over low heat for 2-3 hours, stirring often, until thickened.