Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 15 ounces no-salt-added black beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups chicken (use 2 cups of Chicken Veggie Toss)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 6 tablespoons shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Dump black beans into a medium skillet. Add water and mash the beans with the back of a fork.
- Add recipe#274056 and salt. Mix well and then heat the whole thing over medium high heat for about 3 mintues or until heated through.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the chicken/bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Add shredded lettuce, salsa and shredded cheese as desired.
- Roll up and serve.