Recipe by JillAZ
Went to post the recipe for Chicken Veggie toss and found it already submitted. Here is another use for Chicken Veggie Toss. From Cooking Light's Superfast Suppers. Where chicken is listed in the ingredients, use a portion of Chicken Veggie Toss. Zaar won't let me list a recipe as an ingredient.
- 15 ounces no-salt-added black beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups chicken (use 2 cups of Chicken Veggie Toss)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 6 tablespoons shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Dump black beans into a medium skillet. Add water and mash the beans with the back of a fork.
- Add recipe#274056 and salt. Mix well and then heat the whole thing over medium high heat for about 3 mintues or until heated through.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the chicken/bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Add shredded lettuce, salsa and shredded cheese as desired.
- Roll up and serve.