1 hr 13 mins
Quick and easy comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 large celery rib, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups rotisserie cooked chicken, chopped in to bite-size chunks
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat free chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add in onion, mushrooms, and celery; stir/saute for about 4 minutes or until mushrooms begins to loose their juices and celery softens.
- 3Lower the heat to medium and add in the chicken, broth, soup, peas and carrots, poultry seasoning, and pepper; bring to a simmer; cook for 4 minutes and stir often.
- 4Wrap skillet handle in foil if it is not ovenproof.
- 5Divide the buiscuits into 12-equal pieces.
- 6Place biscuits over the filling (place close enough to each other so the sides touch).
- 7Brush the biscuit tops with milk; sprinkle with thyme.
- 8Bake in a 350° oven for about 20 minutes OR until the biscuit tops are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pot Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pot Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Biscuit Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.4
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 2573.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 33.7 g