Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My daughter loves to eat these, and it's a great way to sneak in some veggies. Sometimes I use large refrigerated croissants instead of the biscuits. I also buy the precooked chicken breast and toss it in the food processor to save time. EAT, Fall 2006
- 1 (6 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely shredded summer squash
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1⁄2 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each with the palm of your hand to a 3 1/2 inch circle.
- Divide chicken, squash, and cheese evenly among dough circles, placing filling on one side of each dough circle.
- Fold the other sides of dough circles over filling.
- Pinch edges well to seal.
- For a tighter seal, press edges with the tines of a fork.
- Arrange biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and mustard.
- Serve mayonnaise mixture and ranch dressing as dipping sauces for warm biscuits.