Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A recipe from a Jiffy Mix booklet
- 1 (8 ounce) packagejiffy buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk together. Slowly add in flour.
- Stir in vegetables, onions, spices and chicken. Pour in pan.
- Mix biscuit mix, 1/2 c milk and beaten egg. Pour over vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.