Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
so easy, so good, recipes came from a chef at my work
- 4 -6 chicken thighs, bone in
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, sliced in strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced in strips
- 1 bulb of garlic, peeled and rough choped
- 15 ounces chopped tomatoes with garlic and herbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry oregano
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a 9x13 rectangle pan, pour olive oil into bottom of pan. Place chicken on bottom, season with salt and pepper.
- Spread onion, garlic and bell pepper slices on top.
- Pour tomatoes over chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with herbs, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 45-55 minute, till chicken is cooked through and peppers are very soft. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.