Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar on February 13, 2005.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 lb chipped beef
- 3 tablespoons bacon, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Skin, bone, & halve chicken breasts.
- Lay chipped beef on bottom of baking dish.
- Turn ends of breasts under and lay on top of beef.
- Mix mushroom soup and sour cream and spread over top.
- Dot with bacon and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover with foil and bake in 275 degree oven for 2-1/2 hours.
Make it all the time...love it.
Excellent! I wrapped my chicken breast meat in the bacon. I used a crock pot and cooked it for 7-8 hrs. great over rice. Jeannie
This recipe is awesome...the only thing I do different is: flatten chicken breast, then top with slice or two of dried beef, roll up, place in casserole, mix the rest of the ingredients, pour over chicken rolls, dot with bacon and paprika...bake as directed. Guests love it!!!