Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was created by an ol' friend. I asked he how she came up with it and she said, 'I put all my favorite things together and this was the result". WOW is all I have to say!
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted in a dry skillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, one half per person, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine (chardonnay)
- 1 bunch asparagus, clean and trimmed, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, plain, drained
- 4 ounces black olives, sliced, drained
- 1 cup bearnaise sauce, ie.Knoor package
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 12 -16 ounces fresh spinach linguine or 12 -16 ounces black pepper linguine, cooked to package directions
- Warm skillet, toast pine nuts in a dry skillet until golden brown. Watch closely taking care not to burn. Remove from skillet and set aside to cool.
- Prep all your ingredients.
- Cut chicken into 1" cubes or bite sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the mean time, start boiling water for pasta, add salt to the water and boil pasta until al dente,per package directions.
- Warm skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and garlic, sautee for 1 minute. To same skillet, add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add asparagus, sliced mushrooms, artichoke hearts and wine to the skillet and steam through until crispy tender.
- Meanwhile: In a small sauce pan, make bearnaise sauce according to package directions. Pour over chicken medley. If the sauce is too thick, add more white wine. Top with toasted pine nuts, olives. Warm through.
- Serve over pasta and serve immediately.