Recipe by Chef mariajane
A great combination of seasoned chunk chicken , bean with bacon soup, and chunky salsa - is heated and served inside warmed flour tortillas for quick and tasty burritos.
Top Review by Kathy(
These burritos went together fast, and tasted great. I made some changes: smaller low-carb whole wheat tortillas instead of regular flour tortillas, PAM instead of veg oil, frozen grilled chicken instead of canned chicken (don't like the taste of canned chicken). I added 1 chopped green pepper and topped the burritos with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and light cheddar cheese.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) cancampbell's condensed bean with bacon soup
- 3⁄4 cup pace thick & chunky salsa
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cansswanson's premium chunk chicken, breasts
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas