Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love basil! This comforting Italian dish is really good!
- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb cooked chicken, cubed (about 3 boneless skinless breasts)
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (divided)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (divided)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch basil, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 (32 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- Season chicken w/ salt and pepper and drizzle w/ a little olive oil. Broil at 375°F for about a half an hour.
- Meanwhile boil shells per package instructions. Drain and place on wax paper.
- Sauté onion about 5 minutes, add garlic and saute 2 minutes more. cube chicken. divide cheese and mix all ingredients together, except marinara.
- Stuff shells.
- Place in 11 x 13 casserole dish.
- Pour marinara over shells. Top with remaining cheeses.
- Serve with a caeser salad and garlic bread!