Chicken and Basil Stuffed Shells
- Season chicken w/ salt and pepper and drizzle w/ a little olive oil. Broil at 375°F for about a half an hour.
- Meanwhile boil shells per package instructions. Drain and place on wax paper.
- Sauté onion about 5 minutes, add garlic and saute 2 minutes more. cube chicken. divide cheese and mix all ingredients together, except marinara.
- Stuff shells.
- Place in 11 x 13 casserole dish.
- Pour marinara over shells. Top with remaining cheeses.
- Serve with a caeser salad and garlic bread!